- Directions -
- Take the Hacendado fresh mozzarella out of the packaging and place on kitchen paper to remove any excess liquid.
- Meanwhile, wash the tomato, cut into slices and arrange them on a plate.
- Take the fresh mozzarella, tear it into pieces it with your hands and arrange the pieces over the layer of tomato.
- Sprinkle with some dried oregano and season with salt and pepper.
- Top with the fresh basil leaves and drizzle generously with olive oil.
- Advice -
Fresh mozzarella has to be torn with your hands (in almost all recipes), because if we cut it with a knife it loses part of its characteristic texture which is so good to eat: the strings.