- Directions -
- Chop the chicken together with the Hacendado 4 cheese mix in a mincer or food processor.
- Add the two beaten eggs and season with salt and pepper. If you want a stronger flavour you can add a pinch of chilli powder.
- Crush the tortilla chips in an irregular shape (in their bag, squeezing it with your hands).
- Create balls of dough and flatten them a little to make them nugget shaped or create small cylinders to make fingers. Coat them with the tortilla chips.
- Fry in plenty of hot oil and serve.
- You can serve them with sauces such as ketchup, barbecue and honey mustard. *
- Advice -
We can prepare the honey mustard sauce by mixing 2 parts olive oil, 1 part honey, 1 part balsamic vinegar and half part wholegrain Dijon mustard.