- Directions -
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC for 5 minutes.
- On a refractory plate, Pyrex dish or baking tray (which can be covered with baking paper), create layers of tortilla chips, Hacendado 4 cheese mix, slices of chilli peppers (jalapeño and red, to your liking), and the red onion cut into thin strips.
- Bake for 10 minutes (keep an eye on how brown it is going, as the time will vary depending on the amount of nachos and what they are cooked on).
- Sprinkle with some fresh chopped coriander.
- Place some cherry tomatoes around it, cut in half and seasoned with a little salt and olive oil.
- Serve hot.
- Advice -
This can be served with several sauces, including a sweet or spicy chilli sauce or a spicy tomato sauce.
It is excellent with the mild avocado and mascarpone dip.