- Directions -
- Whisk the egg whites together with the icing sugar until stiff.
- Fold in the Hacendado mascarpone cheese using a gentle figure of eight movement. Set aside in the fridge.
- Dice the strawberries (set 4 aside for decoration).
- In a pan, add 3 tbsp. sugar and a little water, just enough to wet the sugar. Heat.
- When the caramel has formed, without letting it darken, add the diced strawberries and cook on a medium heat for a few minutes (without letting the fruit completely break up). Leave to rest so it cools down a little.
- Meanwhile, crush the biscuits.
- Arrange in cups, glasses or bowls: a layer of mascarpone cream, a layer of crushed biscuits, a layer of strawberry sauce, and another of mascarpone cream.
- Decorate each cup with a sliced strawberry.
- Leave to chill for at least 3 hours before serving.
- Advice -
The strawberries can be replaced with cherries, peaches or any other seasonal fruit.