- > Hacendado fresh mozzarella pearls
- > Salt
- > Flour
- > Egg
- > Breadcrumbs
- > Olive oil
- Directions -
- Drain the Hacendado fresh mozzarella pearls using the drainer provided.
- Meanwhile, whisk 1 egg and prepare the flour and breadcrumbs.
- Add a pinch of salt to the pearls and coat them with the flour, egg and breadcrumbs.
- Place them in the freezer, uncovered, for twenty minutes.
- Fry in plenty of oil, on a medium-high heat (around 150ºC), taking them out when the coating browns (around 2 minutes).
- Serve hot.